Saturday, January 23, 2010

A new, tougher and even stressful semester waiting ahead on next Monday!!

23rd January 2010; a calm night:

          Here am I, sitting alone right in front of my laptop. Sigh, time really flies in a blink of eyes. 2months of holidays had just passed without me realizing of it. Well, i should just say that life in my campus which is located in Tronoh, Perak was indeed a boring and stressful one. Unlike my fiends who are studying in KL, whose their university life is full of entertainment, joyful and relaxing moments; mine are totally the opposite. Everyday, time is spent for lectures, then meals, revision etc. And the same routine repeats everyday. Only sometimes when i truly cannot control myself, then i will on9 to check ,mails, msn and facebooking (*depends on internet connection). See, my life is boring right? Hmph, guess i should join more event in the future?

         Well, honestly i am a person who easily gets homesick!! And, for that reason i don't join many events. Cuz i just want to be at home during holidays to spend more time for my family. Well, family really comes 1st in my heart and soul. Can't help much about that...hahah. Since my university life is often stressful and boring, most of the times i feel reluctant to return back to study. I just wanna stay at home, watching TV, helping family and onlining...but face the reality!! Need to study for better future ryt? LOL. In next 2days time, a new semester is coming. And it's a tougher semester than before. OMG, sometimes it freaks me out when i start to think about all that studies and examination stuffs. The coming semester will be full with tests, quizes, tougher subjects and even harder final projects. Schedule is packed this whole semester, and it suffocates me. Nevertheless, we have to move ahead right? Guess i will continue this road despite my results may gonna be bad...i just have to try my best! That's all i can do...and hopefully may God bless me.

          Well, gonna pen off right now...and busy with my facebooking stuffs + msn since the internet connection is quite okay tonight. Well, this is a rather special moment u know since the line here is often very bad lol. what can i say now is that just let it be. Studies then studies ba. I'm actually waiting for 3weeks to pass from now. Looking forward for that time to come, cuz, it's CNY!! And, most importantly, i will be back!!  Miss u mom, dad and my siblings...will take care, dun worry. Goodnite!

         

No comments:

Post a Comment